COVID-19 - We have taken all the measures to keep you safe
Temperature checks will be done for every patient before entering the clinic’s premises. Air purifiers have been installed in the clinic.
Avoiding floor contamination
Hand sanitiser & complete cover shoe wraps will be provided to the patient before entering the clinics premises.
Hand sanitiser & a pair of gloves will be provided to the patients before entering the clinic to avoid any touch contamination.
PROTECTIVE EQUOPMENT FOR DOCTORS
TO AVOID CROSS CONTAMINATION
Will be provided to keep them & the patients safe.
Limited appointments spaced between 30 minutes will be given.
Chair side disinfection
The dental chair & the touch points in the room will be disinfected with surgical spirit & enzymatic disinfectent after every procedure.
The waiting area will be disinfected with dettol twice a day.
Fumigation of the entire clinic will be done twice a week. Air purifiers have been installed.
Also, please know that we have implemented new protocols, upgraded chair side equipment, and developed new systems for our staff and patients in accordance with government laws. These measures will ensure the highest level of safety and protection during your visit.
Prior to your appointment, we request the following:
- Please wear a mask while you are in our office.
- We encourage the use of hand sanitizer placed throughout our office and/or washing hands frequently.
- Please ensure the patient is accompanied by just one other adult to reduce the number of people in the clinic
- If you have any illness or symptoms related to COVID-19, or any unexplained symptoms such as fever, cough, or sore throat, please call our office to reschedule your visit.
- Please provide complete travel history details to our front office staff.
- Due to multiple guidelines and protocol involved in relation to disinfection and biosafety we will not be functioning full time for short duration.
- Make sure to read and give written consent in relation to the covid-19 consent form.
- Biosafety charges will be collected for every patient other than the consultation and treatment charges.
- Considering patient safety we are avoiding intraoral X-ray facility for now.
- 10. Incase you want to cancel your appointment kindly let us know prior.